How can I get help applying for FoodShare and the QUEST card?
At the FoodShare Helpline, we want to make applying for FoodShare as simple and stress-free as possible. We offer free help with the FoodShare application, either in person or over the phone. You can call the FoodShare Helpline at 1-877-366-3635 or fill out the Contact Us form on this page to get started!
How it works:
- Friendly FoodShare Helpline staff will ask you a few confidential questions to see if you might be eligible for FoodShare
- The Helpline staff will set up an appointment for you to get help filling out the application
- An Outreach Specialist will help you fill out and submit the application, either in person or over the phone
Why should I meet with an outreach specialist?
- It’s faster! Outreach specialists can finish an application in 20-30 minutes, compared to 45-60 minutes for people applying on their own
- Outreach specialists are familiar with challenging eligibility situations, like when a household has citizen and non-citizen members, college students, or varying work hours
- You will learn about the application process, how to use the QUEST card, and connect with other services